About this site
Hints and tips
Tricks for works-in-progress
- What 'ssk' means in a knitting pattern,
from Arlene Williams.
- Meg Swansen's invisible cast-on method, as
described by Lee from the knitting list.
- Jackie Erickson-Schweitzer's instructions on
how to wrap stitches, saved from the Wool Works bulletin boards.
- Suggestions for keeping track of
rows, from Nancy Lutz.
- A suggestion for firm, neat buttonholes, from Grace Judson.
- A trick for making a double
neck on a sweater, from Mikel Shilling.
- How to make V-necks, from Sally Pecor.
- Suggestions about shoulder
shaping, from Colleen Stumbaugh.
- How to make a cable without using a cable
needle, from Katie Swanson.
- Organizing colors for intarsia, from
- Managing intarsia bobbins, a knitlist
hint posted by Sandy.
Knitting for dolls |
Emily Way (email@example.com)
Last updated June 11, 1998